Support Theta by Becoming
a Life Loyal Member
Denver Alumnae Chapter Membership
Benefits of membership in the DAC include:
- Seasonal newsletters
- Annual membership directory
- Reduced fees for chapter programs and events
- Voting privileges
- Participation in Special Interest Groups
- Opportunity to hold office and polish your leadership skills
The Denver Alumnae Chapter offers several membership levels:
- Regular: $56 (includes $31 fraternity alumnae per capita fee includes national per capita dues and local dues, which help sustain chapter activities and programs including supporting 3 college chapters in Colorado. )
- Twin Star: $90 or more (includes $31 fraternity alumnae per capita fee). With their additional financial contribution, Twin Star members make it possible for the chapter to extend complimentary membership to recent grads, and offer discounted dues to Thetas new in town and sisters facing financial hardship. Twin Star members are invited to our annual Twin Star Tea and receive a commemorative pansy pin.
- Life Loyal Regular: $25 (see below)
- Life Loyal Twin Star: $60 (see below)
- Recent Grad: $0
- New to Denver: $31
For more information, please visit thetalifeloyal.org. The Fraternity provides the Denver Alumnae Chapter with a list of Life Loyal members.
The membership year is from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020.
Dues paid as of October 1, 2019 will carry through the 2020 year.
Thetas who pay 2018 membership dues by December 15th are listed in the next year’s annual Member Book, which is distributed at Founders Day each January or mailed to new members throughout the year.
You won’t want to miss any the Theta action going on this year, so renew your membership today!
CLICK HERE for a current membership form and join today!
Send your completed form and check to Jill Colbeck or pay online (login required).
PAY DUES ONLINE HERE
For more information about membership in the Denver Alumnae Chapter or to update your contact information, contact our VP Membership, Jill Colbeck. Please include your phone number and grad year/chapter.